Blog Giveaway – Win gourmet goodies worth Rs. 2,500 from Foodhall!
If you’re a foodie, you have definitely heard of Foodhall, and probably shopped there as well. The Foodhall outlet at Palladium in Mumbai is my favourite place to shop at – I can find everything from exotic fruits & vegetables to imported ingredients, from baking paraphernalia to fresh breads, dips, cheese etc. – a weekly trip to Foodhall is a must for me!
|Image courtesy High Street Phoenix|
Every month, Foodhall promotes a new theme – whether it’s cuisine from a particular country or seasonal ingredients. In June there’s Yum Thai – a festival of Thai Cuisine in all their stores. You will find ingredients to make the perfect Red Curry or stir up a mean Pad Thai. You will also find themed blogposts and recipes every month on their website – Foodhall Online.
Fancy a Thai Pomelo Salad? Foodhall has an easy recipe on their Facebook page, and you can find all the ingredients at any of their stores.
|Image courtesy Foodhall|
Participate in this Blogiversary Giveaway and win a Foodhall voucher worth Rs. 2,500!
- All you have to do is like Deliciously Directionless on Facebook AND
- Leave a comment on this post and tell us why you like shopping at Foodhall
- Extra brownie points if you follow me on Twitter and Instagram 😀
- Giveaway is open for Mumbai residents only.
- Your entry will be eligible only if you LIKE the Facebook page AND leave a comment on the blog post here.
- Giveaway is open for 2 days – June 15th and June 16th; so get cracking! Giveaway ends on June 16th 2015 at 11.59 p.m. (IST).
- The winner will be declared on the blogiversary i.e. June 17th, 2015.
- The winner will receive one Foodhall voucher worth Rs. 2,500, which can be redeemed across any Foodhall outlet in India.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and must be redeemed in full at a Foodhall outlet.
- If you win, I will need your postal address and contact number so that the Foodhall voucher can be sent to you.